Love Ya Berry Best Friend

Good afternoon! I thought I would share with you all a card I made this morning using my new Sweet Friends stamp set and dies from Lawn Fawn. I have made this for my "berry" best friend Michele, who loves anything and everything purple, so it just had to be in her favourite colour as well.

I had lots of fun playing around with these cute little stamps and trying out faces and the arms and legs as well. I attempted to create a three toned background for the images and sentiments as well using three different inks and I love the blend of colours too.

This card is also for

Recipe:

Stamps: Sweet Friends from Lawn Fawn

Papers: Perfect Plum, Elegant Eggplant & Whisper White all from Stampin' Up, Verity Rose Patterned Papers from Crafter's Companion, Super Smooth Card from That Craft Place

Inks: Perfect Plum, Elegant Eggplant & Pale Plum (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers

Accessories: Sweet Friends Dies & Love Ya Line Border Die both from Lawn Fawn, Ribbon from Brenda's Lace & Ribbons, Gems from Poundland, Scalloped Border Punch from EK Success, Frame Die from Amazon

Copics Used:
Strawberries - YG63, YG67, R35, R37, 100
Heart - R32, R35, R37
Froyo - V12, V15, V17, V91, V93, V95
Donut - E21, E23, E25, V01, V04, V05
Cupcake - V22, V25, V28, V0000, V000, V01

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. So sweet! I love the little doughnut - so cute! Great design and pretty bow!
    Thank you for playing along with us at CRAFTY CATZ! Best of luck! Nick DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card!! Thanks for joining us! So serte!
    Ana Isabel Dt Coordinator

    ReplyDelete

The Paper Shelter Challenge # April Showers Bring May Flowers

Good morning and welcome to my DT post for the new challenge from The Paper Shelter. This week our challenge is April Showers Bring May Fl...