Simply B Stamps August Progressive Challenge - Strawberry Rio

Good Morning! I decided to join in once again with the progressive challenge from Simply B Stamps, but as I was on a time out for missing one of the previous challenges, I had to buy this image this time. She sure is gorgeous though. The challenge this time, Betty claimed was easy, but you know what I found it hard as I was limited in what I could use. As you all know I love my layers and embellishments and love adding die cuts and things, but this time we were only allowed to use 1 patterned paper and 1 embellishment! Argh!

The colour combo though was dead easy!

Image may contain: food

I didn't have any strawberry themed papers so made my own using my Strawberry Patch set from Papertrey Ink and then stamped some individual strawberries for some extra decoration! My embellishment was the ribbon and I also use one of my new Dutch Doobadoo Shape Art templates for the card base.

This card is also for

Recipe:

Stamps: Strawberry Rio from Simply B Stamps, Strawberry Patch from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Real Red, Old Olive & Whisper White all from Stampin' Up

Inks: Real Red, Old Olive, So Saffron & Basic Black all from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Real Red Gingham Ribbon (Retired) & Crystal Effects both from Stampin' Up, Shape Art Cloud A5 Template from Dutch Doobadoo, Oval Nestabilities

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair - RV11, RV13, RV14
Eyes - G82, G85
Eyebrows - E23, E25
Red - R24, R27, R29
Dress - YG01, YG03, YG05, YG07, YG09
Flowers - Y00, Y02, Y04
Leaves - YG61, YG63, YG67
Cake - E34, E35
Cake Frosting - RV11, RV13
Plate - W3, W5
Inner Frame - E50, E51, E53

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card. You have showcased the image beautifully. Thank you for sharing your talents with us over at Creatalicious. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats for your great projects!
    Visit our blog on 2nd September and you'll find a sweet surprise!!!
    Thanks for sharing your creations at Corrosive Challenge Blog.
    Ana Isabel DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...